Who We Support
At Two Rule, we are passionate about causes committed to narrowing the opportunity gap in our communities. These organizations have demonstrated an exceptional ability to provide young people with the guidance, inspiration and resources necessary to achieve achieve their dreams.
Each of these organizations has been carefully vetted by Two Rule. We believe in their mission and have seen the short and long term positive impacts they're making in the community.
- College Mentors for Kids - is an Indianapolis-based organization that pairs elementary students with college mentors for on-campus learning activities that focus on higher education and careers, culture & diversity and community service. College Mentors For Kids serves more than 2,500 children through the volunteer efforts of over 2,800 college students representing 30+ schools across the United States.
- The Shepherd Community Center - is a faith-based ministry that aids families in the near East side of Indianapolis to break the cycle of poverty and address their physical, emotional, spiritual, and academic needs. The Shepherd Community Center hosts student ministries, a food pantry, an urban farm, a health clinic, women's & men's ministries, a Christmas store, and bilingual education.
- Teach for America - is a diverse network of leaders who confront educational inequity by teaching for at least two years and then working with unwavering commitment from every sector of society to create a nation free from this injustice. With nearly 60,000 alumni and corps members in 51 regions around the country, our network now includes 14,000 teachers; 3,700 school principals, assistant principals, and deans; more than 300 school system leaders; 500 policy and advocacy leaders; nearly 200 elected leaders; and almost 200 social entrepreneurs.
Get The Ball Rolling
When considering organizations to support, we recommend you ask the following:
- Am I passionate about this organization's Mission?
- Do I believe this organization is making a positive impact in the community?
- Am I comfortable with how the organization is managed?
Not sure where to start, or need help deciding on a worthy cause to support?
Here's a list of charity evaluation services that can help make your decision a little easier: